Friday, February 10, 2012

To Papa

Al-Fatihah , To Papa...
Who had brought me up since Bonda passed away,
Who had been both mum and dad ever since,
Who had always been there for all of us,
Who is the best father in the world(and hereafter), the best gift that Allah had given us,
The days will never be the same without you, but you will always be in my heart and mind, your wisdom, your strength, your words, and the memories that we shared
You are just so special that even words can't describe
For the most special person in my life, "may Allah blesses your soul and may you be placed with those that He is pleased with"....Ameen

*with the passing away of my late Papa last 2 weeks, this short poem is my tribute to Papa  
I'm sorry for not updating my shopblog for past 1 month, as those were the last days and moments that I was able to share with my beloved Papa.

ORDER FORM

Name:
Item/Style No:
Color:
Payment Amount:
Payment Date:
Shipping Address:
H/P No:
Email Address:

Create a web form here